Department: School, Community and Workforce Training Programs
Days and Hours: AY: M-F 8:30am-4:30pm; SMR: M-R 8:00am-5:00pm
Maintain a broad, College-wide knowledge to perform confidential administrative duties that conform to College policies and procedures; interact daily with students, faculty, staff, business and community leaders. Demonstrate and promote a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Provides administrative support including drafting and editing confidential correspondence, scheduling meetings, and calendar management for the Dean.
· Conducts research utilizing electronic and traditional resources in support of projects initiated by the Dean.
· Maintains files and records including disciplinary actions and personnel information for the office of the Dean with clear attention to confidentiality.
· Receives all inquiries from outside constituents.
· Provides administrative support for various committees; disseminates agendas, schedules meetings, attends meetings, takes and distributes minutes, and maintains accurate record of proceedings.
· Prepares confidential correspondence and documents, such as performance appraisals, job descriptions, and disciplinary actions.
· Handles requests for information from government and community constituents as well as confidential notes of the Dean.
· Coordinates office workflow to ensure that all deadlines are met.
· Assist the Dean in managing the campus budget, Adult Basic Skills, and CWEP budgets.
· Assist the Dean with organizing/facilitating special events on the Camden Campus.
· Facilitate the process of red card approvals.
· Provide administrative support to the Dean in the resolution of staff/student issues.
· Process all paperwork for temporary part-time employees for the Dean's office and the Adult Basic Skills program.
· Manages the copy paper supply on campus.
· Camden campus R25 administrator. Schedule administrative meetings, manage requests from outside agencies requesting meeting/conference space at the Camden campus. Coordinate facilities and food services for meetings and events.
· Reviews master schedule, identifies classes that are needed, and reassign clasrooms as necessary
· Prepares monthly fiscal reports at the direction of the Dean.
· Assists in facilitating garage operations.
· Interview, supervise work study students
· Ability to work directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic and socio economic backgrounds
· Complete all mandatory compliance and safety training as scheduled by Human Resources.
· Comply with all safety, fire and smoking regulations.
· All other duties as assigned
· Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred. · Three years working independently in the area of project development. · Strong problem solving skills utilizing high levels of discretion. · Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, spreadsheets and internet. · Superior organizational and time management skills. · Fluent bilingual (Spanish/English) language skills preferred.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.