The Enrollment Services Associate (ESA) will provide comprehensive customer service, including registration and payment collection for credit and noncredit enrollment. They will demonstrate and promote a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS
1. Provide coverage for the Enrollment Services counter, working independently, and using professional judgment to respond to a variety of customer service requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
2. Answer questions about College-wide services and direct visitors, faculty, staff and students to services at campus.
3. Ability to convey college policy clearly and effectively.
4. Provide registration, transcript processing and payment collection support for credit and non-credit enrollment, as well as perform other related enrollment functions. Perform session reconciliation and any other related cashiering tasks.
5. Develop and maintain knowledge about College services such as Advising, Financial Aid, Student Self-Service, Testing, the location of classes and events, and perform other services supportive of one-stop enrollment.
6. Scan and index documents.
7. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a busy and collaborative team environment.
8. Assist students virtually by responding to the registration department email and providing comprehensive phone assistance to all callers.
9. Ability to work directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
10. Attend staff training sessions as required for maintaining updated service delivery skills.
11. Comply with all safety, fire, and smoking regulations.
12. Complete all mandatory compliance and safety training as scheduled by Human Resources.
13. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Associate's degree or equivalent credits required.
2. Three years of customer service experience required.
3. Demonstrated ability to handle and process student payments for registration-related services.
4. Superior interpersonal and judgment skills.
5. Good oral communication skills; bilingual or ASL a plus.
6. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse population.
7. Solid computer skills, including aptitude to master basic functions in Colleague, the College's student information system; and experience using office productivity software.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.