At Frederick Community College we proudly serve the educational needs of our students, help develop the economic vitality of our local communities, and enrich the lives of Frederick County residents. Each year, more than 16, 000 students take a diverse scope of courses at Frederick Community College, located in Frederick, Maryland. Our vast range of courses includes quality instruction in more than 85 degree and certificate programs as well as workforce training and continuing education to meet the needs and interests of our community members. FCC proudly embraces and showcases academics, arts, athletics and more to provide pathways to success for all students. Each year we provide direct service to thousands of residents and indirect services to countless more. We credit our ability to deliver these services to the strength and commitment of our people. We invite you to explore all that we have to offer!
Relocation Provided?: No
Reporting to the Director of Student Success & Retention, the EAB Navigate Coordinator is responsible for supporting the success of students by coordinating the campus wide use of the Navigate system. The EAB Navigate Coordinator oversees the implementation, maintenance, and development of EAB Navigate. This position includes oversight of user engagement, training, platform technology, mobile app content, and involvement in planning student success initiatives related to the available tools within the Navigate platform. The position must use varying styles and approaches that reflect an understanding and acceptance of the role of culture in a diverse, multicultural workplace. This position supports enrollment, retention, and completion initiatives at the College.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are the functions essential to performing this job.
1. Serve as lead application administrator and is responsible for building, documenting, and configuring care units, services, alerts and cases, appropriate workflows, and new features and functionalities.
2. Manage roles and permissions for access to features and student data in the platform.
3. Assign advisors to majors in Navigate system.
4. Communicate and create policies, procedures, and training materials on the use of the system.
5. Provide and communicate ongoing training for staff and faculty to promote user engagement.
6. Work with EAB and IT staff to troubleshoot, document issues, update, and repair the system to ensure effective functionality.
7. Chair Workflow and Training Engagement team and leads monthly meetings.
8. Attend bi-weekly Program Owner meetings and Navigate Implementation Team meetings.
9. Serve as a cross-functional team member to research and test functions.
10. Provide technical support, educational workshops, and expertise to end-users and escalate issues where appropriate.
11. Maintain a standard operational procedure for Navigate functionalities.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary: $59,889 - $63,500 annually
FCC offers a generous benefits package which includes medical insurance, dental and vision plans, waiver of FCC tuition for employee and eligible dependents, tuition reimbursement, generous leave benefits, retirement plans, and more! Frederick Community College prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment. Frederick Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values campus diversity in students and staff and encourages members from historically under-represented groups to apply.
Frederick Community College (FCC) is a public college accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). FCC is distinguished by its quality and affordability, making it attainable and valuable for local students. Accredited programs, comprehensive instruction, and affordable costs of attendance have made FCC the learning destination for more than 200,000 students since 1957.