In collaboration with the Registrar, the Associate Registrar is responsible for maintaining accurate student academic records, assisting with department reporting, reviewing applications for graduation, implementing curriculum changes, assisting with the development and publication of major college information documents and course schedules and coordinating the management of the Records and Registration offices.
1. Assist the Registrar with the maintenance and performance of the Ellucian Colleague Student Module and Informer reporting software to ensure accuracy and efficiency of student data.
2. Assist with overseeing the daily office operation, accuracy of registration records, calendar, and communications.
3. Supervises the Coordinator of Registration Services and the daily operations of Enrollment Services.
4. In conjunction with the Registrar and the Office of Information Technology maintain, monitor, test, and implement patches, software updates, and system issues on a continuous basis.
5. Test and troubleshoot all system changes to ensure systems are working efficiently and accurately.
6. Work with the Registrar to produce required enrollment reports.
7. Under the supervision of the Registrar, assists with communication efforts to students via; mail, email, phone, text, and website updates.
8. Assist the Registrar with assessing and creating business processes, identifying operational gaps, and making departmental improvements to enhance student service, procedures, and customer satisfaction.
9. Oversee ongoing security and issuance of all student records and transcripts per established office and college policies.
10. Coordinate with the Directors of Admissions, Testing and Financial Aid to facilitate document retention, rotation, storage and disposal of student records according to state and federal standards.
11. Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate assigned staff.
12. Prepare electronic spreadsheets and reports.
13. Serve on campus-wide committees as requested.
14. Comply with all safety, fire, and smoking regulations
15. Complete all mandatory compliance and safety training as scheduled by Human Resources.
2. Three years' progressive experience and demonstrated success in higher education related to the administration of student records required.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Must have an attention to detail, strong organizational skills, superior oral and written communication skills, ability to keep accurate records, work independently with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality and follow Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines.
5. Experience with the Ellucian Colleague student information system and Self Service preferred.
6. Comprehensive knowledge of database management and strong technical skills required.
7. Experience with National Student Clearinghouse Enrollment Reporting and Transcript Services preferred.
8. Ability to work as a part of a cross-functional team in an innovative environment.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.