1. Provide coverage for the Enrollment Services Counter, working independently, and using professional judgement to respond to a variety of customer service requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
2. Develop and maintain knowledge about the College's high school dual enrollment programs
3. Provide admissions, registration, and payment processing support for high school student dual enrollment programs, as well as perform other related enrollment, registration, and payment functions in Colleague.
4. Assist with registration and enrollment for RETC, Fire Academy, Police Academy, Corrections, Continuing Education, and other special cohorts.
5. Coordinate with the Director of Program Outreach on key dates and enrollment efforts related to high school dual enrollment programs.
6. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a busy and collaborative team environment.
7. Convey college policy clearly and effectively.
8. Scan and index documents.
9. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a busy and collaborative team environment.
1. Associate's degree or equivalent credits required.
2. Three years of customer service experience required.
3. Experience with data entry or equivalent experience.
4. Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data; knowledge of touch typing preferred.
5. Superior interpersonal and judgment skills.
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and accurately in a time-sensitive environment.
8. Solid computer skills, including aptitude to master basic functions in Colleague, the College's student information system; and experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.