College/Division: Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
Department: SAAS UHS Health Services
Advertised Salary Range: 43030 - 47000
Advertised Job Summary:
Looking for a great career with a healthy work/life balance? University of South Carolina's Student Health Services (SHS) offers competitive salaries with great benefits including health, retirement and generous paid time off for its full time staff. As a state organization, you will qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program as well. At SHS we pride ourselves on our innovative and collaborative work environment. You will work in a state-of-the-art facility with an amazing team of healthcare professionals that offer out-patient health services to our student population. Want to learn more? Visit our website: Student Health Services
We are looking for a Student Well-Being Program Coordinator who will:
· Provide support in the planning, development, delivery, and evaluation of evidence-informed programs to support overall student well-being.
· Serve as a content expert in the eight dimensions of wellness (emotional, physical, social, occupational, intellectual, financial, environmental, and spiritual) and utilizes campus data like the biannual National College Health Assessment (NCHA) survey to identify areas of need within student well-being and develop prevention and intervention programming
· Manage the daily operations of the Healthy Carolina Farmer's Market, including building and maintaining vendor relationships, growing campus partner participation, and monitoring day-of logistics
· Build the Carolina Well-Being Network through running the Healthy Carolina Steering Committee and the Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
· Collaborate with departmental colleagues and campus partners to plan, implement, and evaluate theory- and evidence-informed prevention strategies
Advertised Minimum Qualifications :
Master's degree in health education, health promotion, or related field and 2 years' experience or bachelor's degree in health education, health promotion or related field and 4 years related experience.
The University of South Carolina is a globally recognized, high-impact research university committed to a superior student experience and dedicated to innovation in learning, research and community engagement. Founded in 1801, the university offers more than 300 degree programs and is a top-tier Carnegie Foundation research institution. More than 50,000 students are enrolled at one of 20 locations throughout the state, including the research campus in Columbia. With 60 nationally ranked academic programs including top-ranked programs in international business, the nation's best honors college and distinguished programs in engineering, law, medicine, public health and the arts, the university is helping to build healthier, more educated communities in South Carolina and around the world.