Days and Hours: AY: 8:30-4:30 Mon-Fri; SMR: 8-5:00 Mon-Thurs
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and implementing student recruitment activities at Camden County College.
1. In collaboration with the Associate Dean of Enrollment Management and the College's Marketing Department, develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy, identifying measurable goals and outcomes, and routine evaluation and tracking of collected student data.
2. Manages and evaluates recruitment staff at all Camden County College campuses.
3. Conduct training sessions on-campus and off-campus involving recruitment activities such as college tours, college fairs, and school presentations.
4. Develop and maintain successful working relationships with all high school directors and supervisors of guidance, including the Camden County Guidance Directors Association, with the goal of using these sources to continually promote academic programs from Camden County College.
5. Maintain on-going participation and relations with the Camden County School Counselors Association, including serving on committees and attending quarterly meetings.
6. Manage and maintain database of prospective students.
7. Create and manage communication with prospective students including; newsletters, e-mails, text messages, phone calls, invitations, direct mail campaigns and other communications to niche markets.
8. Works collaboratively with college departments and Publications to maintain an active and updated online presence for recruitment purposes through Social Media, Web and other electronic/digital media.
9. Planning and development of recruitment publications, including input for copy, illustrations, and layout of promotional material with the College Publications Management Staff.
10. Develop presentations and sets up appointments to attend and promote a variety of on- and off-site activities and events such as high school and community-based academic programs, registrations, school visits, college fairs, parent nights, open house, and other activities as they are identified.
11. Coordinate, develop, and set up on- and off-site activities, events, and programs for markets and related campus events such as campus visits.
12. Utilizes technology to connect virtually with prospective students through events and communication.
13. Conduct tours at all campus locations.
14. Administers, oversees and authorizes departmental budgets.
15. Work with other areas of the College to support and develop activities to recruit students.
16. Comply with all safety, fire, and smoking regulations.
17. Complete all mandatory compliance and safety training as scheduled by Human Resources.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.