Temporary Part-time Enrollment Services Associate- Special Programs
Camden County College
Location: Camden, New Jersey
Internal Number: 6139
Location: Blackwood Campus
Department: Student Affairs
Days and Hours: 25 hours per week
1. Develop and maintain knowledge about the College's high school dual enrollment programs.
2. Provide admissions, registration, and payment processing support for high school student dual enrollment programs, as well as perform other related enrollment, registration, and payment functions in Colleague.
3. Assist with the registration and enrollment for RETC, Fire Academy, Police Academy, Corrections, Continuing Education and other special cohorts.
4. Provide coverage for the Enrollment Services counter, working independently, and using professional judgment to respond to a variety of customer service requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a busy and collaborative team environment.
6. Coordinate with the Director of Program Outreach on key dates and enrollment efforts related to high school dual enrollment programs.
7. Scan and index documents.
8. Convey college policy clearly and effectively.
9. Attend staff training sessions as required for maintaining updated service delivery skills.
10. Comply with all safety, fire, and smoking regulations.
11. Complete all mandatory compliance and safety training as scheduled by Human Resources.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Associate's degree or equivalent credits required.
2. One to two years of customer service experience required.
3. Experience with data entry or equivalent experience.
4. Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data; knowledge of touch typing preferred.
5. Superior interpersonal and judgment skills.
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and accurately in a time-sensitive environment.
8. Solid computer skills, including aptitude to master basic functions in Colleague, the College's student information system; and experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.