West Lafayette, Indiana
A cover letter is required for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in admissions, student recruitment or related field in higher education
- Experience with admissions recruitment and small and large group presentations required
- Ability to work and travel during peak admissions season for recruitment purposes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle the demands of a fast-paced, multi-faceted, changing environment
- Sensitivity to the needs of a diverse student population, including minority and international students
- Ability to identify students' needs for support services in order to make appropriate referrals
- Advanced facility with CRM platforms, and tools to support data analysis
- Graphic design experience preferred
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.