West Lafayette, Indiana
- Bachelors degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience required (including previous experience in student admissions).
- Superb organizational, judgment, and prioritization skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to produce, present, and analyze statistical reports.
- Strong customer service orientation and related skills.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written communication.
- Highly developed cross-cultural communication skills and self-awareness and the ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds, including those who speak English as a second language.
- A commitment to anti-racism and continued training surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Exceptional data management, Google Analytics, Qualtrics, and experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related software. Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Confidence handling special enrollment projects and completion of various faculty projects as needed.
- Support in maintenance of detailed documentation of confidential records for licensure and analyzing data to support our compliance.
- Ability to make meaning out of data and note trends and make recommendations (noting KPIs etc.).
- Preferred Skills
- Professional experience in fast-paced, collaborative higher education environment.
- Self-starter and highly-motivated, collaborative team player with ability to work independently
- Background in data analytics, business, marketing.
A cover letter is required for consideration.
Confidential data: All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at Boston University is considered confidential. This position will be exposed to and required to deal with highly confidential and sensitive material. Must adhere to Boston University compliance policy, department guidelines/policies and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.