MassArt is searching for an Enterprise Applications and Integrations Developer (EAID) to join our Enterprise Applications and Integration team. Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Applications and Integration, the EAID will be a critical member of a team responsible for analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting complex systems, services and applications, including the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Student Information (SIS) system (Ellucian Colleague), institutional reporting, business intelligence and analytics tools (including Evisions Argos and Ellucian Analytics), and other on-premise and cloud systems, services and applications. Working collaboratively with Technology department colleagues and stakeholders across the institution, the EAID will drive technology projects to successful completion.
The EAID will be responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise and functional area reports, dashboards and deliverables, and integrations between enterprise applications, systems, and services, the management of data integrity, and other projects. The EAID will manage relationships with academic and administrative departments and stakeholders in the four divisions of the College (Administration & Finance, Academic Affairs, Student Development, Advancement), including the Registrar, Admissions, Housing and Residence Life, Student Financial Assistance, Institutional Research, Effectiveness and Planning, the Business Office, Human Resources, and Academic Affairs.
Summary of Duties
- Provide ongoing production support of the Colleague system for Human Resources, Finance, and Student applications.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements. Translate business requirements into specifications, develop and implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Create and maintain a variety of software applications through the use of high-level programming languages such as; Envision, PostgreSQL, .Net, ASP.Net, C#, VP.Net and/or C++, fulfilling end-user and system requirements.
- Create and maintain Custom Ethos API Integration.
- Provide ongoing production support and development of the Ellucian Data Access, Ellucian Workflow and Ellucian Experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Massachusetts College of Art and Design is a public, independent institution that prepares artists, designers, and educators from diverse backgrounds to shape communities, economies, and cultures for the common good, and demonstrate our values by:
- Pursuing a just, compassionate, and equitable learning environment.
- Cultivating rigorous creative practices by observing, questioning, making and remaking.
- Honoring courage, honesty, mutual respect, and self-expression.
- Believing in the power of art and design to transform our world.