Triton College, a comprehensive two year institution located in a near western suburb of Chicago, is seeking an Director, Admissions to join our team.
In partnership with senior leadership, set and meet new student enrollment goals for Triton College. Provide leadership to develop strategy and implement activities related to Admissions, Welcome and Call centers.
1. Set new student enrollment targets for Triton College in partnership with senior leadership.
2. Provides leadership for execution of all plans and operations relating to new student recruitment.
3. Directs the operations and evaluation of all staff in the office of Admissions, Welcome Center, and Call Center.
4. Develops and coordinates the Admissions office outreach efforts in collaboration with the College Relations Associates and other appropriate offices. Evaluate its effectiveness in an ongoing manner.
5. Creates and implements plans for tracking student prospects and registrations to share with appropriate offices.
6. Provides overall leadership for the direction of a comprehensive and efficient system communicating with students regarding admission and college information.
7. Collaborates with Marketing to coordinate timelines for the execution of promotional materials for all college start dates.
8. Works in harmony with Financial Aid to attract students seeking affordable options for higher education.
9. Maintains relationships with district high schools.
10. Implements best practices for attracting post-traditional students returning to college.
11. Keeps in regular contact with academic deans to ensure academic program offerings and course scheduling align with market needs.
12. Ensures adequate training and staff development for all areas of responsibility.
13. Appropriately represents the college at meetings of governing agencies at both the state and college level.
14. Maintains budget ethically and effectively for increasing enrollment.
15. Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Enrollment Management or any senior leader.
* Master's Degree in educational administration, business, higher education, or related area.
* Minimum of five years' experience in Admissions or related field.
* Has knowledge of admission best practices.
* Has demonstrated the ability to manage admissions and enrollment services programs for a diverse population. Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with college departments and cross -functional teams.