Under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Student Development, the Dean, Enrollment Services plans, directs, manages, supervises, oversees, and coordinates the enrollment management functions with an emphasis on services related to Admissions; Records; Financial Aid; Welcome & One Stop Center; International Education; Veterans Services; high school initiatives that include College Recruitment and the TRIO Educational Talent Search grant at the College’s three campuses as well as via electronic access. Oversees the administration of quality customer-oriented services consistent with College policies and regulatory, regional, and national standards; and directs, supervises, and evaluates staff relative to areas of assignment.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in education, public administration, business administration or related field and approximately three years of increasingly responsible management experience including, but not limited to, areas of enrollment management/services, student records, registration, or financial aid.
• Five to seven years’ experience in areas including: enrollment management/services, financial aid, registration, and student records.
• Management experience in a complex organizational structure.
• Experience with records security, student information systems, data tracking systems, and web-based information systems.
• Ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Additional Salary Information: The salary is competitive and commensurate with education and experience.
Find a community. Make your mark.
At the College of Lake County, we believe most of us want two equally important things from our careers: the opportunity to feel part of a close-knit work community and the fulfillment that comes from making our own unique contributions and being recognized for them.
We pride ourselves on offering the kind of campus environment where community and individual... achievement thrive, and we nurture both through important benefits like these:
Very competitive compensation packages
Innovative New Faculty Institute to help each new professor develop peer connections, make a smooth transition to teaching and feel at home in our institution
Professional development incentives for further education, publication and conference presentations
Teaching resources and support for classroom innovation through our Teaching, Learning and Educational Technology Center
If you’re seeking a position at an institution that nourishes student success, individual achievement and strong community, we want to hear from you.